Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Stevemandel.Com designed for Re-Election

A new STEVEMANDEL.COM is online for my re-election. Election is April 7th, 2009. Early Voting starts March 16th and goes through April 2nd at the Health Center 1840 Green Bay Road.

I have raised a little over half the money needed to fund this campaign. I am asking my supporters to contribute what they can so I have included a paypal "DONATE BUTTON" for online contributions. If you would rather send donations directly to my home address at 2157 St. Johns, make checks out to the Steve Mandel Committee.

Also, available on Stevemandel.com are places to sign up for my newsletters, writing friend to friend cards, letters to the editor, getting bumper stickers and buttons, and/or doing anything else to promote my election.

Remember friends, I was the lowest vote survivor of the last election so do not take for granted that I am a sure thing to win the race...... I need your help to win this one!!!!

Please forward our newsletter and election website to your Highland Park friends and family.... Winning this election is all about networking and passing the word to get out the vote. If you would like me to send you a bumper sticker, a Re-Elect Steve Mandel button, or are willing to do Friend to Friend cards please call, email me, or go to Volunteer and Contribute at my Stevemandel.com website to sign up.

As always, I am available at home at 847-831-0373 and on my cell at 847-456-6933.