Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The way I see things...

April 9th is the Election Day that voters will choose who fills my seat for the past 20 years on the Highland Park City Council. My respect for the citizens of this town is enormous and I am enthusiastically endorsing Kim Stone to sit in that seat for the next four years. Please support and vote for Kim Stone.

I have endorsed others for the City Council, Park District, School Boards, and have my opinion on the referendum being floated by 113. I do have four signs on my lawn if you wish to look at 2157 St. Johns Ave.......

If anyone would like to discuss my views on these endorsements or subjects please call me at 847.831.0373 or 847.456.6933. My email is stevemandel@comcast.net if you would prefer to email me.  PLEASE VOTE, the earlier, the better!!!