Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Emailed "On The Table" Newsletter will be replaced by Tweets of this Blog


Over the past 10 or 15 years I have been sending out emailed political newsletters. Because I have a Lake County Newsletter published every few weeks I figured that enough was enough and not to also send out my political rag (On The Table).

I have heard from many folks how much they liked my sharp tonged babble, when not pointing at them, and were disappointed that I was not sending it out.

The "On the Table" Newsletter has been a snapshot of this blog for many years. I am thinking a way to get my opinions out to a wider audience is to send tweets out when I publish on my blog. If folks want to be a follower of @StevenWMandel at twitter they can and will be notified of my "On The Table" rants real time......

I will send out one blast in the near future to let folks know of the new plan and those whom might want to follow can sign up.... STEVE